Coalition members are invited to be in touch if they would like to volunteer to help the Coalition accomplish work and advocacy.
- Donate your time and skills
- Share Your Professional Expertise
- Author various documents
- Serve on Coalition Committees
- Testify on Behalf of Coalition in Congress
- Communicate with Legislators, Partners, Park Managers, Media and Coalition Members
- Support Research and Fact-Finding Missions to Further Best Practices in Parks
- Provide Mentorship, Training, and Public Education
The National Park Service Emeritus Volunteer Program
The NPS Emeritus Volunteer program expands volunteer opportunities for retirees and is not grade-level dependent. We want to support your specialized skill sets and knowledge by offering innovative positions in parks and programs.
NPS Web Volunteer
Assist the NPS web team with the testing and evaluation of web products. Your feedback will be used to enhance and improve the online offerings of the National Park Service. You do not have to live in any particular area to participate—you can contribute from anywhere using any device with a web browser and Internet access.
National Park Trust – Volunteer Opportunities
- Park Lands/Restoration Project Coordinator
Reports to: Park Projects Director
- Interpretative/Youth Programs Coordinator
Reports To: Education Director
The Society for Wilderness Stewardship
The Society welcomes members of the Coalition to join their cadre of wilderness instructors and mentors. Instructors and mentors provide services on a volunteer basis, though reimbursement for travel expenses may be available. Instructors must be members of the Society for Wilderness Stewardship. If you have a professional or educational background in wilderness and are interested sharing your professional wisdom and skills by developing and delivering programs, or by serving as a mentor to aspiring wilderness professionals, please indicate your interest by emailing the Wilderness Society.