Recognized as the voices of experience, the Coalition is a reliable, respected, and effective advocate for achievement of the mission and goals of the National Park Service.
In pursuit of its vision, the Coalition studies, educates, speaks, and acts for the preservation and protection of the National Park System and mission-related programs of the National Park Service; the Coalition is an active and respectful partner with the National Park Service and other like-minded organizations; As the National Park Service nears the beginning of its second century the Coalition actively and creatively seeks to contribute to strengthening the long-term foundation of the Service and the National Park System.
Strategic Goals of the Coalition
- Protect and defend the units of the National Park System and the mission of the National Park Service.
- Instill public understanding and appreciation of the origins, purpose, and ideals of the National Park Service and the National Park System.
- Initiate or engage in activities that will contribute to, or educate others about, the significant role of the National Park System in a healthy planet.
- Develop alliances and engage in collaboration in support of the National Park Service and National Park System.
- Sustain the Coalition as an organization capable of achieving its vision, mission, and strategic goals.
Ways You Can Get Involved
Learn about ways you can volunteer to help the Coalition accomplish work and advocacy.
Review job opportunities from both here in the US and internationally.
Your donation will help the Coalition continue our work to support the NPS mission, the parks and NPS employees.